at 6:30 in the Auditorium
Richard Barrera, Board Vice President has graciously agreed to come an meet face-to-face with Birney parents, to hear their concerns about all the recent school district budget cuts. He will talk to us about how this will impact our school and our children.
- Is the cutting of Magnet School busing your issue?
- Are you upset about the possibility of loosing or having to share our principal?
- Do you think we should have larger class sizes?
- Should teachers be loosing their jobs or adjusting their benefits?
- Are the Arts, P.E. and other creative and character building programs important to you and your child?
If you want to have Richard address these issues, please come prepared to ask the hard questions. And even if you are afraid to stand up and ask the questions, just being there will illustrate to him that we as Birney parents CARE about these issues.
Read the post below to see what is going on, what is being cut and what may still be cut. Also check out the district website www.sandi.net/budget/ to read about the latest round of budget cuts. Then take this is our opportunity to tell him directly what you feel.