Monday, January 25, 2010

Basketball and Bucks!

There are only 5 more Aztec home games to enjoy - don't let the season pass you by!

January 30 Aztecs vs Colorado 2pm

February 6
Aztecs vs New

Mexico 12:30 Girls and Women in Sports Day


February 16
Aztecs vs TCU 7:30 pm

February 24 Aztecs vs BYU 7:00pm

March 6
Aztecs vs Air Force 2pm

I will be getting 30 tickets to all the games and they are first come, first served. Let me know ahead of time if you are interested and I will order more. If your child is involved in rec basketball, get some of the team together and I will get your tickets.

The February 6th game is a great event - all of the Aztec womens' athletes set up booths in the concourse before the game for the children to interact with. They can hit a tennis ball, play golf or try to score a soccer goal with the guidence of a college athlete. I will get more tickets to that game (I gave out 100 last year). This game does not count to our total count of game attendance. Remember, the school that sends the most students to the games will win $1,000.00 for their school.

Go Aztecs!
.

No comments: