Monday, July 16, 2012

ICES Camp needs you!

Hello Birney Families -
I am Aubrey Aftreth and I am the new ICES site director --- my phone number is 619.727.9417 and my email is aubreybrunswick@gmail.com.

A minimum of 40 students per day need to be signed up in order to actually have ICES camp and I have not yet made that quota.

There is an urgency to sign up for our summer program as soon as possible!!! The deadline is Wednesday July 18th.

A copy of the summer flyer is attached also. You are more than welcome to print it out, fill it out, and return it to me as soon as possible.

Thank you all so much for your help and support of ICES throughout the entire school year!

Aubrey Aftreth
ICES Site Director

http://www.nstpr.com/nst_upload/upload_NST_Files/Birney_summer_flyer.doc

No comments: